Gymz

Gyms always make me feel like a weak defenseless girly-girl. Like a Michelle Trachtenberg, only Mexican and a boy and slightly less annoying. Here I am, sitting outside of the locker room with my laptop like a fool waiting for my weight lifting class to start. Yuck. Yuck yuck yuck. There is nothing cute about this.

As I was running on the treadmill two things happened to me:
1) I realize THIS is where all the cute boys hang out.
2) I won't regret this when I'm on the Real World dancing on top of a table or in a strip club. The Real World and the strip club are mutually exclusive.

This is really sad that these are the two ideas that occurred to me as I was running.

2 comments:

MellyG said...

sounds about right to me.

Julian, the Desaparecido said...

LOL. And I went home afterwards and killed a box of Cheez-Its. Yum.