25 Annoying Things About Me

Editorial Note: This was something I did on Facebook, but the same rules apply - if you want, copy and paste in a comment, then on your own blog...

---

The directions are to list 25 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you.

At the end choose 25 people to be tagged.

You also must tag the person who tagged you.

25 Things Everyone Wanted to Know About Me

1. I think that New Wave is better than disco, but I think disco is better than everything else.
2. I'm a Mexican who doesn't like to eat beans.
3. I used to think I was an X-Man when I was little. You see, walking home from school, I could "sense" electricity generated by televisions inside of houses .... from the OUTSIDE! Crazy, right?
4. I would prefer to pee into sinks, since they're higher up, but I usually pee into toilets.
5. Speaking of peeing - I try to hit the side of the bowl instead of the water, because the sound of pee hitting the water makes me grimace.
6. I was picked on a lot in elementary through middle school, but was a total stud in high school - because it was an arts high school and my boyfriend was the cutest in school.
7. I like to imitate dance moves I see on TV.
8. Rock beats paper - every time.
9. I wrote my first book when I was eight years old. Horrortopia.
10. I'm the only one who thinks its great that Vh1 has replaced music videos with cheesy reality "love" shows.
11. My dad was in a band and my mom was a cheerleader.
12. My sister is the coolest person I know.
13. I think that I'm really good and really bad at lying. Simultaneously.
14. My mom says that if I ever stop biting my nails, she'll take me to get my first manicure. That was the wrong thing to say.
15. I had my wisdom teeth removed when I was 15.
16. I have ambitions to write children's books for adults one day.
17. Since I've worked in a lot of restaurants, I also think it'd be a good idea to maybe own one one day.
18. In 2007 I was a great swimmer. What happened?
19. I can play the bass guitar.
20. I have my own rap album.
21. I am totally one of those people who look to see people's reactions to films on their faces, like Amelie. God, I hate that movie.
22. I'm pretty apathetic about God, unless I need him.
23. I want to be like both of my parents, but I see myself becoming my dad more and more every day.
24. I wish I was closer to my nieces and nephews.
25. My favorite food is soup.

No comments: