Thoughts of the Day

Lately, my apparent lack of a love life has sparked interest in others in trying to get it going again. Amaya, my sister, even my own MOM has taken to trying to get me onto the dating scene. I've been making baby steps, but I guess I've been hesitant to do so because I'm still pretty emotionally unavailable after the fallout with Rob, and I really have no real time to commit to someone other than myself. It also doesn't help that when I get free time, all I want to do is sit on my couch or lay in my bed.

I want to get out there - I've always sought love or a relationship wherever I've been, no matter the situation. Its really hard for me just kind of sit still and not actively seek. I've been kind of amazed that I've been able to do it for so long, except not really - that shit with Rob really messed me up. I'll be fine, I'll recover, but what we had was really good, and if it wasn't working for me, then what will? Maybe I'll just ruin my life. Maybe, after a few more months, I won't care anymore.

But something tells me that's not true, either.

So dream man time! He just can't look like this anymore:

Photobucket

No comments: