Rock of Love Bus: Episode 7 Recap

Photobucket

Photobucket


Two more bite the dust on Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels - this week, it was one of my top 5 (OH NO!) and one of the new girls. Kelsey was eliminated in the formal ceremony before any of the other girls received their passes, all while giggling and laughing in Goldilock's face. It was pretty upsetting and somewhat disturbing, if you ask me - and we've seen vaginal bartenders serving shots and so much pole dancing I'll never need to step into a strip club in my life.

This was all too much for Kami, who voluntarily withdrew from the competition midway through the episode. Some girls actually do have common sense and self-esteem - how boring!

Anyway, my top 4 (which was once a top 5) has now been reduced to a top 3. And there are two girls on there that I'm not too sure about anymore. Uh oh, I'm in trouble!

Photobucket

No comments: