Rock of Love Bus: Episode 8

Photobucket


There should be a caption underneath this photo that reads, "What the French?!" But really - WHAT THE FRENCH?! How could Bret eliminate the single most entertaining character on the Bus (which, as of this episode, is only the pink bus. The blue bus was ditched due to too many broads being eliminated). Farrah was sent packing after he decided that he only had a "party connection" with her (his words, not mine), and after he realized that he liked Ashley way better. After all, this is called "Rock of Love," not "Rocks of Love." Even though there have been 3 seasons. But never mind.

In any case, this is even more devastating to me because what once was a top 5 has now been reduced to a top 2 (Maria was the first to go, Kelsey second). With six girls remaining, that only leaves me with a thirty-three percent chance of actually getting one of my girls into the top spot. Not that I'd win anything, but still - I'd like to believe that after watching these damn "of love" shows, I'd have figured out a pattern by now. Oh well. Depressing!

Photobucket

No comments: