I Love Money 2 Update: Episode 5

Photobucket


Poor Milf. Homegirl can't get a break. On "Real of Chance of Love," she was the resident punching-bag for all the skanks and skeezers. However, calling the other girls on the show those things creates a contrast that doesn't really exist - Milf was no exception. On ILM2, she dangled precariously from Buddha's testicles as mightily as Angelique to a stripper pole, but switched sides to the Saaphyri alliance when he voted to put her into the box.

Unfortunately, even the All-powerful Saaphyri couldn't save her, as she was sent home by a scheming Prancer. 13 left, one more will go home tonight! Sorry for the late update.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thrill Fiction said...

Hey you

Nice site. Nice word style.

I'm posting about I Love Money 2 as well. Check me out. Leave me a comment. Tell me what you think. But only if you want to

blog hard

http://thrillfiction2009.blogspot.com/