Rock of Love Bus: Episode 10 Recap

Photobucket


Beverly and "rock hand" were officially retired on the latest episode of Dumptruck of Love. The girls were asked to write and perform the lyrics to the music of Bret's latest song, most of the girls shining (despite Mindy's breakdown even before the challenge even begun). Despite Beverly's great performance, and her private trip with Taya to one of Bret's performances, her groupie-status had her eliminated. Everyone agreed - Beverly wanted to be in love with Bret the rockstar, not Bret the person. I don't blame her, though - I don't think I would fall in love with Bret the person, either. Plus, in the first episode, she said that he was on her "free pass" list above Edward Norton. Who would believe that?

With this latest elimination/landfill deposit, my top 5 are officially all done. This just goes to show you that premiere episodes are not the best indicators of who will take home the prize ... err, Bret. I'm pretty sure it'll come down to Mindy and Taya, since Jamie is about as interesting as the color of Bret's bandanas. And at this point, I don't really care. I just kind of want it to be over. Is that sad?

Photobucket

No comments: