Rock of Love Bus Update: Episode 9

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was a two-for-the-price-of-one skank sale on Rock of Love Bus Sunday night, when yet another of my picks (and personal favorite) Ashley was sent home along with Brittanya. This episode marks the end of an era, as none of the original residents of the pink bus remain (Taya, Mindy, Beverly and Jamie all belonged to the blue). Ironically enough, all the residents of the blue bus were made to board the pink bus in order to continue on the journey in the last episode.

Ashley was eliminated (tear) due to her attachment to her ex-boyfriend/baby daddy. Brittanya was eliminated for throwing a punch at Rock Of Love 1 runner-up Heather. When the dust had settled, only four brunettes are left, all of which have been called "Lame" by Farrah or Ashley at some point or another. If it weren't for the rapidly approaching finale, I would have probably tuned out by now. But I have to see who Bret picks, or whether he pulls a Flav/Chance and decides to choose no one. Something tells me there will be a twist of this nature in the end. I'm crossing my fingers for a Bret/Heather reunion. We'll see! Four girls left, only one of them, Beverly, still on my top 5!

Photobucket

No comments: