Thoughts of the Day

Yesterday was the most boring scholastic day of my life, namely because I left my computer at home. What a disaster! I was passing out in Spenser (which usually puts me to sleep, but at least I can keep myself industrious by scanning for photos of the latest and greatest hottie). I needed two cups of coffee - black coffee, mind you - to get me through the friggin' day. I had to take a nap.

On the plus side, I got a haircut yesterday, and had dinner with my mom, my sis and Jijad (my sis' boyfriend) to celebrate my mother's birthday. We had a bottle of wine, I had two cocktails, and we didn't get out of there until fairly late. By the time I got home I was so tired I crashed in bed ... only to flip on my computer (come ON, I missed it!). I ended up doing some homework and I realized I was backed up by two weeks on stuff that I had not done for my Spanish class, so I jumped on that. Yuck. I didn't end up going to bed until twelve-thirty - late, for how tired I was.

Anyway, boring! Hope you enjoy the hottie this week, and I'll post some more shit for you to check out throughout the day.

No comments: