Rikki Lake and Charm School 3

Photobucket


I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Rikki Lake hosting the latest season of Charm School, which will pick up roadkill from Rock of Love Bus and those (un)fortunate or (un)lucky enough to NOT be chosen on Real Chance of Love. On one hand, I'm kind of excited - she was the original Tracy Turnblatt, after all, and she is pretty funny from what I can remember of her talk show.

However, since she'll be dealing with two very radically differently breeds of skanks, I'm really wondering if she's capable of relating to and encouraging both to succeed. I mean, what is she going to say when Risky and Baybaybay go at it? I'm really not sure. Somehow, I feel like maybe Mariah Carey would be the one to pass the torch to on this one - I mean, her career is virtually over, right?

What do you think?

No comments: