Stripper Update!

Okay, so don't hate, but I'm going to San Francisco in just over two weeks, and I can't stop thinking about it. There is something refreshing yet reassuring about going back despite it not being "home" anymore. Most kids who go away to college didn't really experience things the way I'm experiencing, because instead of leaving family, I followed my family and left my friends. I have new friends here, a new life here - which is going to make going back to California permanently that much harder. But I can't help but feel really *gasp* blessed that I can always go back, and San Francisco can always be home.

These next two weeks are going to be hard, but not impossible. After the past two semesters, I've realized I'm really capable of anything.

Oh, and I Love Money 2 finishes tonight. Sadness!

No comments: