Update: Why I'm not Updating

Sorry about all the neglect. I've been busy between finals, packing, and Christmas shopping. No excuse, I know, but its been kind of a rough week (despite being off of work and getting ready for a kick-ass trip). I was thinking about selling a bunch of my old schoolbooks but I realize that I like the way my bookshelf is filling up, so I decided against it - plus, hauling a bunch of paperbacks in the rain doesn't sound too clever, either.

I did a bunch of laundry to sell a bunch of clothes back in California - problem is, I have so much I want to sell I'm not sure if I'm going to have much room for the stuff I actually want to take on the trip. I'm going to end up taking a tragically oversized bag (since United Airlines is charging extra for two bags these days) with so much room for it in the back that I'll wind up bringing back anyone who wants to come back to DC - but who would want that?

I have two finals today, and my last one tomorrow. One of my professors just emailed me my grade up until this point - an A. As long as I don't bomb the final I think I'll get an A for a final grade. I'm so excited - this is shaping up to be one of the best academic semesters I've had in recent years. And to think - people grimaced when they found out I was taking 18 credits AND working full time!

Tomorrow evening, I get on a plate to San Francisco, and get in around 8. I plan on dumping my stuff and heading out for a night on the town. I'm so excited - I need to coordinate something with my dad for breakfast/brunch in the morning.

In any case - this is why I've been kind of negligent of my blog for the past couple of days. I promise to stay up to date in San Francisco, and to even post lots of pictures.

Au revoir!

No comments: