I Love Money, Season 2

So, here is your first look at "I Love Money, Season 2," set to premiere in late January next year. What do you think of the cast?

20 Pack (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

Angelique (Rock of Love 2)
Photobucket

Bonez (I Love New York)
Photobucket

Buckwild (Flavor of Love 2)
Photobucket

Buddha (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

Cali (Real Chance of Love)
Photobucket

Entertainer (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

Heat (I Love New York)
Photobucket

Ice (Flavor of Love 3)
Photobucket

It (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

Leilene (Flavor of Love)
Photobucket

Milf (Real Chance of Love)
Photobucket

Myamee (Flavor of Love 3)
Photobucket

Onix (I Love New York)
Photobucket

Prancer (Flavor of Love 3)
Photobucket

Saaphyri (Flavor of Love 2)
Photobucket

Tailor Made (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

Tamara (Rock of Love)
Photobucket

T-Weed (I Love New York)
Photobucket

1 comment:

MellyG said...

so sloppy.

lets see if the 'charm school' ladies remember their lessons...