Charm School 2 Update

So, on Sunday night we finally got to see one girl take the cash - and that girl was Brandi Mahon from Rock of Love season 1.

As seen in my previous post, the top three were Destiney, Lacey and Brandi M.

Photobucket

After pretty much assaulting everyone who refused to donate on their final challenge, Lacey was eliminated, thus leaving Brandi M. and Destiney the final two spots.

Photobucket

And no, those are not sad tears. Those are happy tears! The two remaining girls spent the day with Sharon at her home in Malibu, and, after a gut-wrenching decision, Sharon decided that Brandi M. would benefit from the money the most.

Photobucket


Again, happy tears! Although I'm happy for her (she was one of my original picks, along with Destiney and Heather), I admit I'm going to miss the old Brandi M. You know, the one who would puke into her napkin and stuff.

Photobucket

No comments: