boom Boom BOOM

This semester is going to explode.

I hate talking about school - nothing more boring than talking about classes, schedules, textbooks, presentations, midterms, finals, that bitch who-walked-in-on-my-presentation-late-and-then-her-phone-started-to-ring-fucking-cunt. But this is my blog, dammit, and I'm going to vent.

Presentation next period, final the period after that, then another presentation and two papers due on Thursday. Five finals next week, one after another, boom Boom BOOM. I have my last final five hours before I board an airplane for San Francisco. Not cute. I'm going to be a hot, steaming mess when I get in.

I want to sell books, sell myself, make some money, but I know that's not the way. I should read the books I didn't read, and save myself for something real. I want to be moved, to be inspired. How does one become inspired? How does one get the push they need to do something, anything. I feel like my experience isn't worth shit. And I've been through a lot. I want school to be over. I want to really know what its like to live.

I can't believe how much I cried watching "Milk."

No comments: