WTF Was That About Update

I woke up last night at around 3am shaking and shivering uncontrollably. Its been +85 degrees with nearly 100% humidity for a couple of months now, so to wake up so cold was a shock. I had my window unit at "toda greƱa" (as my mom would say), and walked out into the hall to go to the bathroom where it was stifling hot, so I'm not sure that it was any colder in my room than normal. In any case, when I went back to my room, I piled on some clothes and hopped under the covers. It took another twenty minutes of shaking and shivering to get up and turn the window unit off.

I was up for about an hour, just tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable. Maybe it was because I've had so much on my mind lately. I'm not so sure.

Davida is moving in on Tuesday, and Dana, the new roommate I've chosen, will be stopping by to drop off her rent check. Its exciting but its also nerve wracking, because I've met both once, and they've never met each other. Plus, I may have already unintentionally started some beef between them by inviting Dana to stay even though I know she doesn't like cats. Oh well. We'll see how things pan out.

Other than that, the weekend was pretty uneventful. More to come this week, as tonight, I see Tears for Fears, tomorrow, I get the new roomies, and on Wednesday, I may be getting yet another new tattoo. We'll see.

No comments: