Update?

I guess I've cared far more about getting passing grades and actually learning something in my final semester at school than I originally thought I would. For the past two semesters I've spent a good deal of class time updating this dumb blog, and now I suppose, with school ending this week, I will probably forget about it.

I hope not. It may be my only connection to many of my friends for two and a half months while I'm in Germany. Right now, all my life revolves around school, but in a while it'll be around working and getting things together for my departure. I still don't even have my passport! And before I get that, I need to get my ID. I guess my Friday lunch is planned out for me, huh? Georgetown, here I come!

What do you think? Can I get in shape physically, mentally, can I be prepared for the big event?

We'll see!

No comments: