Life Goes On....

So, this year, I've struggled with two things - finishing school, and getting over my relationship with Rob.

Now, school was a given. I'm still kind of fighting the uphill battle. I bite my nails down to the cuticles every time I log onto Testudo, fearing that D I may get in Shakespeare. But for the most part, its over, and all I have within me is this void I've never experienced, where my life has no direction, for the first time in a long time. And although everyone is telling me that should be scary, it isn't.

Love is the second thing that I've struggled with. I am finally dating again. Who would have thought? I always knew that hardships came in threes, but I never knew the same was true of dates. Pretty cool, huh? There is one guy in particular that I like above all the others, but we'll just have to see where things go.

In any case, I've been trying to pull my shit together for my passport, so we'll see how that goes!

Love!

No comments: