Vacationing

Things have been such a whirlwind this week. Currently, I'm sitting at the (tiny) Long Beach, CA airport waiting for my plane to board. I did not write it in here, but for about a month and a half I've been planning a trip to Las Vegas, NV to kill two birds with one stone - see my sister, and see my dad on his birthday. Well, three - to have a vacation. Not that I particularly need one right now, or can afford one, or should be ditching school for one. This entire week has been jam-packed with stuff I've had to do, whether it be have dinner with Amy and my mom because I said I would, write papers and work because I had to, or gotten papers and tests out of the way because I needed to.

This vacation is going to be a bit stressful, I can already feel it - I have to finish a ten-twelve page paper when I get back (I'm currently at page 7, so the bulk of the work is done). I'm volunteering for Obama with my sister for a couple of days. And I'm trying to cram in ways to have fun in between. I just know that I'm either:

A) going to gamble too much money.
B) spend too much money.
C) magically forget to do my homework.
D) get really drunk and be hungover for one of my four days there.

But you know what? I'm okay with any of those options! Bon voyage! I'll keep you posted with pictures.

No comments: