Update on Skankery

Hey, sorry about not updating for a while. Things have been kind of a sham lately - meaning I have tons to do but fail to really do well at any of it. I worked a double both weekend days this week and was freaking out because I had a midterm yesterday and one later today and really hadn't (haven't) studied for either. Is it so bad that I really don't feel that concerned? Finishing school is my number one objective yet I have an apathy towards it that keeps me from every really meeting my full potential - from putting in all that effort.

I mean, I had all yesterday to pretty much work on stuff but I sat down and got caught up on reality TV. I met my reading goal, yeah, but I still barely studied for my midterm today (which I'm not too worried about) and did not read for any of my other classes. Its getting bad. And today, I dropped off my high school resume at the Arts and Humanities office so they could assess whether I took Spanish 4 or not and now they need a letter from my high school telling them that what I took was level 4 Spanish. Its all a big sham.

I'm on brink of graduating but I can't seem to get my act together. Don't even ask me about my progress in getting a loan to finish off my semester here. Its all very dire. I don't even want to think about it.

I have no time for laundry, for picking up pieces of paper off the floor in my room - for fixing my bed, for seeing my friends. I went out twice last weekend which pretty much destroyed me and now I feel guilty for it. I went to Town on Friday with Kevin and Colin and we got really wasted and Colin ended up pushing a 6'4 giant in my direction who proceeded to grind up all on me. It was exciting, yes, but also somewhat tasteless. I feel nothing.

I feel nothing, want nothing, know nothing, aspire to nothingness. I'll spread out so far, each atom of mine will be as close to one another as exploding shaking stars.

No comments: