Update: The Diva Playlist

For some reason, I've been really into chick pop lately. And it goes without saying that I've downloaded some Lady Gaga... thats more of a given being a gay man.

However, more shocking is how Beyoncé and Shakira have found their way onto my iPod (which is on the fritz as we speak, probably in large part because of the influx of divaness). So, in order to demonstrate the cultural identity crisis that my workout playlist has been undergoing, here it is, in full drag regalia and all:

1. Chromeo - "Night by Night"
2. France Joli - "Gonna Get Over You"
3. Girls - "Lust for Life"
4. Donna Allen - "Serious"
5. Metronomy - "A Thing For Me"
6. Black Peter Group - "Goody Two Shoes"
7. Katy Perry - "Hot and Cold"
8. Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé - "Telephone"
9. Penguin Prison - "A Funny Thing"
10. Phoenix - "1901"
11. Taylor Swift - "You Belong to Me"
12. LMFAO - "Shots"
13. Avril Lavigne - "The Best Damn Thing"
14. Voxtrot - "Berlin, Without Return..."
15. Avril Lavigne - "Girlfriend"
16. Cut Copy - "Hearts on Fire"
17. Miami Horror - "Make You Mine"
18. Saves the Day - "Firefly"
19. The Presets - "This Boy's in Love"
20. Tiga - "You Gonna Want Me"
21. Shakira - "She Wolf"
22. The Walkmen - "The Rat"
23. Beyoncé - "Irreplaceable"
24. Britney Spears - "Toxic"
25. Weezer - "The Girl Got Hot"


Its like my soul inside of me is fighting an uphill battle against itself. What will prosper?

I think DC has done this to me.

But then I think about Melissa, and I'm like - damn, this girl has been like this her entire life. :) Love you, boo.

No comments: