Wurkin Girl

Okay, so let me figure out what percentage of time I'll have to devote to school and work, not including homework this week:

I close dinner on Wednesday - so that's 4pm - 11pm = 7 hours
I close lunch on Friday - so that's 10am - 5pm = 7 hours
I work a double on Saturday - so that's 10am - 2pm, 4pm - 11pm = 11 hours
I work a double on Sunday - so that's 10am - 2pm, 4pm - 10pm = 10 hours

All week: 35 hours

School?

I go to school Monday, from 4pm - 7pm = 3 hours
I go to school Tuesday from 9:30am - 6pm = about 7 hours, minus breaks
I go to school Thursday from 9:30am - 6pm = about 7 hours, minus breaks

All week: 18 hours, in reality

18 + 35 = 53 hours of "work"

168 hours in a week / 53 hours of work = about 32% of my week. A third of my week is devoted to work and school. Where does all the other time go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to factor in travel time for everything, time you spend at home on homework/studying, and then sleep. The rest is probably Wonderland.

Julian, the Desaparecido said...

Haha, not this week! I'm not drinking. But yeah - I know what you mean. "Tranny time" should def. be a factor.