skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Keeping Up With Julian
Like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," but with more ass!
Must haves
Posted by
Julian, the Desaparecido
at
10:27 AM
Labels:
kicks
Well, this blog IS called "Nikes and Skinny Jeans," so I suppose I should post some fashion on here every now and then, huh?
I really really really want these. Maybe I'll start a "Julian Nike Foundation" through Paypal sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
I'm from San Francisco originally, but now reside in the 202. I just graduated from the University of Maryland and I am kind of a party boy.
This blog is where:
1. Queer issues
2. Politics
3. Green energy
4. Pop culture
5. Alt-culture
6. Urban living
7. Mexicanism
... all collide.
Quotes to live by?:
Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;
What is good is easy to get, and
What is terrible is easy to endure.
Musick
Hero of the Month
Sites I Like
Queerty
“There wasn’t much queerbait to him”: Jack Innanen defends Paul Baker from bad faith allegations
10 hours ago
Boing Boing
Quantified Self cofounder Gary Wolf brings his new book to Los Angeles
10 hours ago
Prince Of Petworth
“Alexander Calder’s Final Masterpiece of Public Art, Mountains and Clouds, Returns to its Home in the Hart Senate Office Building Atrium”
13 hours ago
Guys with iPhones
2 years ago
boy culture
OnlyFans Drama — Accusations Of Assault & Abuse + CAFTAN CHRONICLES Talks Surviving Robert Mapplethorpe + 1st Kim K Blew Out Her Dress, Now Some A-Hole Wants To Blow Up Marilyn's Home?! + MORE! — 12-PACK
3 years ago
East Village Boys
Hello world!
7 years ago
Sustainablog
Easy Upcycling: Give New Life To Old Lampshades – With A Stencil!
9 years ago
fourfour
Oh yeah, I'm writing for Gawker now
14 years ago
eco-royalty
The Sound of Color
14 years ago
why.i.hate.dc
From hate to love...
16 years ago
HIPSTER OR GAY
The Domestic Man
Guapo
Zoomdoggle: More fun than work!
BLACKSHEEPBOY
VivirLatino
Immigration News Daily
Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(90)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2009
(431)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(46)
►
April
(65)
►
March
(70)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(68)
▼
2008
(202)
►
December
(67)
►
November
(48)
►
October
(41)
▼
September
(25)
Love in Maryland
Quote - Judith Halberstam
McCain vs. Obama - a property overview
Wurkin Girl
McPalin interview excerpts with Katie Couric
Best video.... probably ever
Debate
Fun with Sarah Palin!
Taco Bell Rant
The second blanket
Must haves
Sighting
Conversations about directions
Yes, please!
Victims of my break-up
Sights on campus
Nostalgic video clip
Stencil art #2
Looks for the fall
The Restaurant 5 - The Beginning
Dear Nati (vol. 2)
The Restaurant 4 - The Hyena
Grossness
The Restaurant 3 - Industry Tricks
First day of school
►
August
(9)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment