I Love Money 4 Cast

Part of the reason (aside from laziness) I stopped doing the I Love Money 3 episode recaps is because season 4 is upon us - starting tonight at 11pm (set your DVRs, folks). Although I'm not a huge fan of the cast, I look forward to tuning in. There will surely be an update later this week on how the episode went. So, the cast:

20 Pack (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

6 Gauge (Daisy of Love)
Photobucket

Alex (Megan Wants a Millionaire)
Photobucket

Blonde Baller (Real Chance of Love 2)
vPhotobucket

Brittanya (Rock of Love Bus)
Photobucket

Brooklyn (Daisy of Love)
Photobucket

Cheezy (I Love New York 2)
Photobucket

Chi Chi (Daisy of Love)
Photobucket

Corn Fed (Real Chance of Love)
Photobucket

Feisty (For the Love of Ray J)
Photobucket

Francisco (Megan Wants a Millionaire)
Photobucket

Garth (Megan Wants a Millionaire)
Photobucket

Hot Wings (Real Chance of Love 2)
Photobucket

Mamacita (Real Chance of Love 2)
Photobucket

Marcia (Rock of Love Bus)
Photobucket

Mindy (Rock of Love Bus)
Photobucket

The Punisher (Megan Wants a Millionaire)
Photobucket

Sassy (Real Chance of Love 2)
Photobucket



Hot! I'm looking forward to it. Who are your picks to win? If you haven't seen it yet, here's the trailer, too:

No comments: