Rant: Thanksgiving Weekend

So the plan for this week: don't die!

Sounds like fun, huh? Its as if I've been transported back to 4000 BC. What would I have done? I can't get through the day without a sugar cookie and my iPod - chances of survival are very, very dire. However, these days, surviving means:

1) Getting through school without cutting a class.
2) Making dinner without a shit-done of fat in it (what I would do for a slice of Red Rocks right now...)
3) Doing laundry/getting a new coat tomorrow morning before work.
4) Getting through work.
5) Getting through Thanksgiving.
6) Getting to NYC without the bus exploding or being taken over by terrorists.
7) Surviving a weekend shoulder to shoulder with mom.
8) Slapping together a presentation and a paper before school in a week.

Jeez, when I spell it all out like that it all looks rather glum. Oh, well - guess I'll just have to cross my fingers and see how it all plays out. Knowing me, though, it'll all probably blow up in my face (I already am seeing potential problems with 1, 2, 6-8). Yikes! Crossies!

No comments: