Stripper Update

I'm still trying to put things back together, on this site and in my life. Everything feels so transient still because I don't have a room of my own, and I don't really have a job I particularly like. I'm not doing things that make me feel like I'm giving back or making the world a better place, which is what I really want to do. Shots only make people happy for a few hours. Those moments are lingering.

I'm starting to apply to desk jobs, or jobs where one gets compensated in a paycheck and not tips. Now that I'm out of school, I have no more excuses to make things happen. I guess the economy would be a good one, but I feel like I've been using it more as a crutch then anything else.

In any case, I'll keep you posted on how it goes, as well as on what I'm reading/looking at here on the Internetz.

No comments: