Gravy Train!!!! VS Girls VS The Younger Lovers

When I was a senior in high school, I was obsessed with a local San Francisco band called Gravy Train!!!!. Since growing up, their music still resonates with me, although the lyrics, "I go to the high school/I go to the high school/to find me a bitch/a young virgin switch" now borders on pedophilia. Since then, the members of Gravy Train!!!! have also since moved on, the two male leads continuing with their musical endeavors. Hunx is now part of the band called Girls, while Funx (or Brontez) has become the voice of The Younger Lovers.

Get ready for all the things that make you uncomfortable about gay people, and tell me which musical style you like best.

GRAVY TRAIN!!!


VS

GIRLS


VS

THE YOUNGER LOVERS


I love the music and words to "Lust for Life," but I'm partial to the video for "Danny" because the Latino guy is so cute!

No comments: