Yesterday was the most boring scholastic day of my life, namely because I left my computer at home. What a disaster! I was passing out in Spenser (which usually puts me to sleep, but at least I can keep myself industrious by scanning for photos of the latest and greatest hottie). I needed two cups of coffee - black coffee, mind you - to get me through the friggin' day. I had to take a nap.
On the plus side, I got a haircut yesterday, and had dinner with my mom, my sis and Jijad (my sis' boyfriend) to celebrate my mother's birthday. We had a bottle of wine, I had two cocktails, and we didn't get out of there until fairly late. By the time I got home I was so tired I crashed in bed ... only to flip on my computer (come ON, I missed it!). I ended up doing some homework and I realized I was backed up by two weeks on stuff that I had not done for my Spanish class, so I jumped on that. Yuck. I didn't end up going to bed until twelve-thirty - late, for how tired I was.
Anyway, boring! Hope you enjoy the hottie this week, and I'll post some more shit for you to check out throughout the day.
iFixit's repair guide for the Steam Machine
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment